Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE)
Pioneer Carbon is committed to achieving, maintaining and exceeding excellence in managing all of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) aspects of our operations.
Our Quality, Health, Safety & Environment, (QHSE) Values set out our commitments in these areas. Together with more detailed guidelines and procedures, they form a binding framework. The QHSE Values define protection of people and the environment as central elements of our activities. We strive for a steady improvement in our QHSE performance.
Our QHSE Values form the basis for policies and objectives which are used to manage QHSE throughout the Pioneer Carbon.
The business areas and business units are responsible for implementing the relevant regulations. Implementation is checked, for example, through regular audits at site and regional level. The Corporate Center conducts additional cross-unit audits to check compliance with Group regulations. Building on the findings of internal and external monitoring processes, site inspections, reviews and incident analysis, talks are held on the scope for improvement, and implementation of the agreed measures is monitored.
100% percent of production Facilities is covered by Environmental Management systems that have been validated as conforming to ISO 14001 & BS OHSAS 18001
Pioneer Carbon shall diligently work towards achieving the following:
- To comply with all relevant legislation, regulation and industry standards;
- To protect the Health and Safety of all our Employees and all whom we engage with in our business operations;
- To impart and update QHSE information to all our employees to create and contribute towards a safer work environment for all our employees, contractors, visitors and clients
- To continuously identify QHSE aspects and impacts with appropriate controls and steps to improve them;
- To make best use of all natural resources and at the same time minimize environmental impact through team efficiency and use of environment friendly products;